Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Meet the CAST Team Artist

It's been awhile since I posted...I have been so busy with orders I just have not had a chance to post anything. With that said I would like to continue my Cast Team features...

Today the shout out goes to Bonnie from "Bon-Bars"..we call her TIGGERBONN :)She is the one who started our wonderful CAST team! I would like to take this time to thank her for doing so...we all have become such good "friends"...such a wonderful blessing!
Her creations will be sure to bring a smile to your face...I have bought some magnets from her and they are wonderful...you can't go wrong placing a order with Bonnie.

Please enjoy your visit at her wonderful shop...and read here how it all got started....




I started making soap right before 9/11, as a project with my goddaughter and her friend. I then made a few flag soaps, took them to work and they sold ! I was hooked !
My ideas come to me from God and the things around me. I'm always looking at things to see if it would make a cute soap. I hope they bring a little "happy" to those who receive them !

2 comments:

Sugarloaf said...

Those penguins soaps are too cute!

littlethings1 said...

Her soaps are always so adorable !! Thanks for featuring her shop !!