Monday, December 3, 2007

MEET THE C.A.S.T. TEAM MEMBERS

I'm starting a new feature on the blog today...I belong to the Street Team CAST, Christian Artist Street Team...we are a group of artist who love to create but mostly love the Lord!...so I am going to start sharing as many of these wonderful artist with you as I can. I think you will be impressed on the variety CAST TEAM offers.
Please enjoy your visits to the shops and if you are a Christian Crafter think about joining our group on Etsy.




I'm starting a new feature on the blog today...I belong to the Street Team CAST, Christian Artist Street Team...we are a group of artist who love to create but mostly love the Lord!...so I am going to start sharing as many of these wonderful artist with you. I think you will be impressed on the variety CAST TEAM offers.
Please enjoy your visits to the shops and if you are a Christian Crafter think about joining our group on Etsy.

Let me introduce...

HELENS HARVEST...


I am a 57 year old Christian Wife, Homeshooling, Homesteading Mother of 2 sons 16 years apart (2 only children), and an artist in several media. In my sixth year of making lampwork beads, I sell them on Etsy and Ebay, occasionally on my site, helensharvest.com. Ex-hippies in life style, we have bought some land to grow organic food and flowers while we are so blessed to enjoy God's glory revealed there. I am also very blessed to have discovered lampwork, melting glass over an open torch, which provides an endless fruition of my constantly flowing ideas, a few captured in the long lasting medium of melted sand. I enjoy playing my fiddle as praise to the Lord, often playing along with the radio, while I upload or download some newborn bead. Thanks for your interest and may God bless you. Helen Simon

1 comment:

Sparkly Strandz said...

My fellow team member has very beautiful designs!