Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ETSY MILLIONS!

I just had to tell everyone that the wonderful site ETSY hit over 8 MILLION! That's right peeps... 8.6 MILLION views in 1 DAY!


January 21st, 2008...We're pleased to share with you that yesterday was Etsy's biggest day ever — in terms of site traffic.

8.6 MILLION page views in one day!


That is a lot of clicking going on out there...This is such great news and the ETSY team and shop owners should be doing a happy dance.
If you haven't visited Etsy you really should...what a treat and you will never have to leave your house again to shop! Just think of all the gas money you will save that you can spend on Etsy...stop by and register thats it...so easy!

Just incase you are wondering...yes I have a Etsy shop...stop by and say Hi (you can give hearts to your favorite shops)

6 comments:

Amy Yang said...

Very cool! I had no idea. That's a lot of people that need to start coming by my shop, lol :)

kjbeads said...

great news and hopes for etsy's future. But I can't help but wonder how all those people made it to etsy and I got nary a view ( much less hearts).
Kinda like the days there are 550 treasuries (6600 spots) and I don;t get a one.

Nichole said...

That is so amazing! Yay for handmade!

High Desert Diva said...

YAY!

nataJane said...

That is incredible! Way to go Etsy!!! :)

Trendy Tots said...

That's awesome! I had no idea that the daily visitors were so high. Thanks for sharing!