Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A FEW OF MY FRIENDS

As you know I often put a shout out of some wonderful Etsy finds..I have sweet friends that I have come to know through Etsy and I felt it was time to let you see just what wonderful shops they have. I will show you stunning,style and sweetness. I will be featuring a new "friend" every few days or so.
I hope you enjoy their shops as much as I do!

The first shop I will show you STUNNING!
Lori from Heartworksbylori creates some of the most beautiful and classic creations you will see. Her work is certainly worthy of being in a museum :)
This is my favorite piece but I don't think it will match the dress I'm going to wear at my daughter's wedding this summer,but I know with all the beautiful pieces she has I will find the perfect piece.
You can see her work at her Etsy shop or on her website (make sure you watch the you tube videos at the bottom of the"about" section where you will see the cutest salesmen ever!)

No comments: