Sunday, March 16, 2008

ANOTHER BONGHI BABY :)

I just have to share some more sweetness with you. A few weeks ago I did a custom order for Jenni...2 of the GIORNO GONNA BAMBINI (day skirts)...one for her 3 yr old and one for her little birthday girl. It was so much fun making these...and the fabric Jenni picked is one of my favorites.

Here is a peek at what little Lydia looked like in her GIORNO GONNA :)
Make sure to scroll down and look at the pic with the birthday cake...oh my is it cute!!
http://tinkerdotdesigns.blogspot.com/

Stop by and say Hi to Jenni!

4 comments:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Oh my goodness! That skirt is just the cutest ever. :) You have a terrific shop as well.

The Beamer Family said...

I'm glad you posted this in your blog so that others can see the adorable skirt you made! I hope you get more orders so that other cuties can wear it proud :) I can't wait to get summer pics of both girls wearing them. Thank you for the link to my blog as well!

Caroline said...

I love those colors--so bright!

DivaDea said...

Awesome skirt!