Friday, May 30, 2008

FINGERPRINT FRIDAY

After a crazy couple weeks things are almost ready to slow down. Well that's my plan anyway.
But things don't always go the way we plan them....and in the mist of all the emotions,the joy,the stress,the tears,and the disappointments we always know that God's plan is bigger than our own. In His own quite way He is always trying to tell us something...we just need to really listen to what He is saying.

As my children were growing up I would sit and wonder what it was going to be like when they became adults and making their own choices...well now I know...they are all grown up and making their way in this world. Our youngest graduated last week from college and will now be working in NYC....I am soooo proud of him,(they actually held a job open until he graduated!)but that still isn't enough to keep this mom's heart from aching.

Our daughter is going through a rough time in her life right now..but by God's grace she is pushing forward...it is amazing how God shows us our true strength.

You see nothing goes as we "plan" it...only one holds the future in His Hands.

We are starting to see how God has worked in all the tension and stress...He is in every detail of our lives...we just have to realize it...

So this is my Fingerprint Friday thought....I am post it from my daughter's computer in DC...nothing fancy today...we have been moving her and her brother that lives here with his wife and baby...so now I am sore but my spirits are high knowing this was all apart of God's wonderful plan.

Have a great day! I'm going to get back to unpacking boxes (anyone want to come help??) hehe

No comments: