Monday, July 14, 2008

CHECK THESE OUT!

O.k. so I was set to make a new treasury west but guess what....IT DIDN'T WORK! Soooo I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of what will come in my next one...I just couldn't believe these pieces. I usually do a treasuries for Undiscovered finds but I was going to include some sellers that just have really cool stuff and they need to be seen.
Hope you enjoy these shops...maybe give them some hearts or even a sale...we thank you :)
Have a happy Monday!


JesseDanger's shop


bridgetdavies's shop


teamzvoniktoo

9 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What great things..Amazing what is on Etsy..

Jesse Danger said...

Thanks! This should be a cool collection!

cz glass said...

I really appreciate you for featuring my work and for the kind words. I am new to Etsy and I need the boost. Thank you!

Butterfly*Gems said...

Oh my gosh how beautiful i can not wait too see the whole thing put together!

ALicia

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Ooh...I LOVE love love that pillow! Thanks for sharing your great finds! :)

Patrizia said...

Those are some cool stuff.

BlossomingTree said...

Really neat items.

CurlyfrySC's Collage said...

Not sure which one is my favorite! Great job with those picks.

News Junkie said...

Hi
First of LOVE YOUR blog!
I would love to know your price structure for Blog posts, Website/product reviews as well cost for sidebar links…
Starting off I have 10 Blogroll/ Sidebar links I would like you to post and see if you are interested in blog posts.

Thanks,
Catherine Seven - cseven@seowhat.com