Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Polkadot Patch Boutique

Every now and then something comes along that just stands out among the rest. The something I'm talking about is a unique on-line children's store called Polkadot Patch Boutique based in Vermont. Here Marianne Mullen searches high and low to bring her customers some of the sweetest and funkiest pieces of clothing around.

At Polkadot you will NOT find your typical pastel pink and baby blue but rather bright orange, hot pink, and brilliant lime green just to name a few. Marianne offers a great selection of designer and artist clothes for you to dress your child in, and thats where I come in....she has been carrying Bonghi Vestiti for some time now and I couldn't be happier! We have a system down pat....(Thank The Lord for email..haha...) You just won't believe the wonderful handmade products she offers...I believe she started out with Vermont artist but now has several from across the country.

There is always something new at Polkadot Patch...I will be adding a few next week myself. The designs I offer at Polkadot are exclusive to them for the most part. I urge you to stop buy her store and take a peek...you just won't believe the wonderful and colorful things you will find!
www.polkadotpatch.com

I better go work on the orders from over the weekend! Yay for Polkadot Patch!

Have a great day!

No comments: