Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I will be M.I.A. for the next few days. All my kids will be coming home from the D.C. area tomorrow for the baby shower. I just can not wait until they get here. It seems the times when we are all together are becoming few and far between.:(

For all you young parents out there...I know you are probably told this often..."enjoy them when they are little"...well I'm going to echo that. Don't take your time with them for granted, relish in the fact that you can hold their hand, kiss their face, and give a big hug. I can't stress enough how important it is to make those memories! Believe it or not they will remember all those little things and it's the little things that will bring them home when they grow up. They truely are a gift from God! No matter what size or how old.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I will be back early next week with a report on the shower and other happenings.

God Bless!

5 comments:

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

That is so true. They grow up so fast and you can't always squeeze them tight anymore.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Saw you on the forums, enjoyed checking out your blog!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Saw you on the forums, enjoyed checking out your blog!

Cathy said...

You expressed a lovely sentiment...one of my babies is almost 2 years old and the other has just turned 9 months. Don't know where that time has gone! They are growing up too fast!
(scrap4u)