Monday, August 13, 2007

Progress...

The phone is ringing with responses for the baby shower. I love it when people actually do respond to the RSVP's. :)

I'm busy making chair organizers for my daughter Stephanie's class room. She thought of this idea,and we put our heads together and came up with a pattern. They are going to be very useful to help her students (2nd grade) keep their papers and supplies organized and at hand. OHHH did i mention I have 25 of them to make?!

I'm also working on a new stuff toy....I'm planning on it being for 2-4 yr old...so far the prototypes are coming along great. The idea just kinda hit me the other day as I was leaving for my husband's company picnic...I really could not wait to get home and start drawing and sewing. Well, I didn't get to it until this morning, but it's going as planned.

I have a busy rest of the day...hope you all have a good one!
Thanks for stopping by
Michele

5 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

enjoying your blog.

Angela said...

I would love to see the organizers! What a great idea!

Cathy said...

enjoyed reading your blog :) and can't wait to see your new creations!
(scrap4u)

fernfiddlehead said...

I grew up in Upstate New York -- Wayne County. I remember those county fairs very well. Happy Birthday

Sweet Spice said...

sounds really kewl, both the new toy and the organizers for the 2nd graders!! can't wait to see them



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/