Monday, September 10, 2007

It's a small world

This past weekend I went to the 26th annual Wild Wind Craft Festival in Warren, Pa. It is held at the fairgrounds just outside of Warren. Some really amazing creations there folks!!
As we were checking out all the vendors one caught my eye. A fresh looking, well laid out booth with some of the best looking soap I have ever seen. I decided to linger a bit and started a conversation with the two young ladies sitting behind the table. I asked if they had ever heard of Etsy and both said "NO"! Soooo I started to tell them and told them they should really give it a try. As I was leaving I noticed a name on the table and got all excited (about the last name)...it was the same as my maiden name and spelled the same way......well....we started talking and find out there is like a 99.999% chance we are related!!
It really is a small world when you think about it.

I really can't say enough about their soap and product line. I bought the Peppermint soap and I just could not believe the great smell and lather!The bars are huge! The name of their business is Annadele Sundries...you can order right from there and I urge you to really consider it. You will not be disappointed in your purchase.

So the next time you need a great quality soap or bath product please consider Annadele Sundries.

Hopefully we will see them on Etsy in the near future! :)

1 comment:

~Stella said...

I'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation! How wild to find someone that you're probably related to!

:)
Stella