Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Video News Live

I just want to put a great big shout out for my son's new website Video News Live! If you are not one to sit and watch the news all day no worries..Video News Live has them all!
I just love this idea because you can get news videos from all over the world, compare them to each other (you would be surprised how different they can be) and make your own educated decision.

You can even upload your own news videos for the world to see and participate in their Revenue Sharing Program. You can also post comments and rate the different videos on the site.

Please check it out and book mark it for easy access...you will find that it's a great resource to keep up on all the latest news and events

2 comments:

beornica said...

Wow, that's a great idea. My husband and I are always saying how biased and undependable American news is - we generally gets our news from UK sites, like The Observer or BBC. I will definitely be paying a visit to your son's site!

Cathy said...

Wow, great site - your son must be very clever :)
(scrap4u)