Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TWITTER DEE or TWITTER DUMB?

I'm still trying to decided what fits me best...I just signed up last night to Twitter...and I really don't know what I'm doing but I'm slowing figuring it out.

If you are on Twitter stop by and say Hi!

I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing...hahah

On another note, I have decided to fill the void of having my RIGHT taken away of making children's clothing. I use to make collector teddy bears and dolls...for adults only and for kids 12 yrs and older (I guess we have to say that now),I use mohair and vintage furs for the bears and the dolls are usually made from vintage linens and such. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be going back to this! But as I stated my RIGHT has been taken away from me (and millions like me).I know some will say I still have the "right" to make items for children under 12 but in reality I don't. Imposing all these regulations on a free society is wrong...yes I agree some steps should be taken but those steps should be pointed at China...not law abiding Americans! CLAMP DOWN ON CHINA NOT US!

There I vented once again! Thanks for listening!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: